Highfields Manor & Spa Terms and Conditions
By making the deposit payment, all guests confirm acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Deposit: 25% non-refundable payment to secure dates.
Full Balance payable if within 60 days before arrival
Balance: 60 days before arrival.
Payments to be by bank transfer to:
Account Name: Highfields Manor
Account Sort Code: Sort Code 403024
Acc Number. 02867834.
We are unable to accept credit/debit card or cheques.
Bookings made more than 60 days before arrival:
Any balance not settled 60 days before arrival will attract a 10% additional fee.
Bookings made less than 60 days before arrival
are to be paid in full, or any balance outstanding will attract a 10% additional fee.
After deposit payment – 25% deposit retained.
Within 60 days of arrival – full balance retained.
Services booked cannot be cancelled within 4 weeks of arrival.
Guests are encouraged to check that their travel insurance covers this booking and, failing that, to take out a policy which does.
For bookings deferred to a later date after the full balance has been paid – full payment retained in the event of cancellation. If restrictions due to Coronavirus remain in place at the time of the deferred booking, guests would, exceptionally, be able to defer the booking further.
The accommodation Owners cannot accept any responsibility or pay any refund or compensation where the performance or prompt performance of the contract is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which the owners could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic, pandemic and all similar situations beyond the owners’ control.
Refundable security bond:
£750 per Wing.
Security bond due 14 days before arrival and refunded within 7 days of departure, subject to deductions.
The booking includes:
Utilities, bed linen, hand towels,cleaning materials, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, toilet rolls all provided
Max number of guests, including any additional day guests, must not exceed number initially booked.
Property to be used only for the event specified upon booking.
The use of amplifiers or other audio equipment other than that installed in the property is not allowed.
Strictly no services providers except those recommended by Highfields Manor.
Guests must bring their own bath and pool towels.
Highfields Manor Privacy Statement
Highfields Manor takes guests’ privacy very seriously. Our Privacy Statement explains how we use the personal information you provide to us in making your booking or enquiry.
– accepted by Lead Guest on behalf of all guests upon completion of Booking Form.
SWIMMING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS AND NOT PERMITTED.
This Agreement waives the liability of Colin and Rosalyn Pilcher t/a Highfields Manor & Spa (“Highfields Manor”) for any claim or injury occurring at Highfields Manor.
By making this booking, the lead guest confirms acceptance of the following:
- I hereby agree that the use of the services and facilities at Highfields Manor, including but not limited to the swimming pool, grounds and hired equipment is at my and my child’s own risk. As a condition of my and my child’s use of such services and facilities at Highfields Manor, included but not limited to the swimming pool, and grounds, I, on behalf of myself, my heirs and assigns and on behalf of my child (and my child’s heirs and assigns) expressly agree to forever discharge, waive and release Highfields Manor, its partners, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, injuries, liabilities, actions, causes of action and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of Highfields Manor and its directors, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns on account of any and all injuries or damages, including but not limited to bodily injury, mental injury and/or property damage from any event, mishap, accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by myself or my child resulting from or connected with or caused by the use of the services and facilities at Highfields Manor, included but not limited to the swimming pool and grounds.
I further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Highfields Manor and its partners, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, losses and liabilities arising from, connected to, and/or arising from my and/or my child’s use of the services and facilities at Highfields Manor, included but not limited to the swimming pool and grounds.
- I recognize that the swimming pool at Highfields Manor is unattended by lifeguard, first aider or similar person and that my child and/or I use the pool, hot tub and changing areas entirely at my/our own risk.
- I declare and affirm that I and/or my child(ren) are (or am) in good medical and physical condition, and use of the services and facilities at Highfields Manor does not pose any danger to my or my child’s health. I further agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Highfields Manor, as they now exist or may be amended at the discretion of Highfields Manor.
- I have read and understand the above and foregoing and give my consent to the terms of this Waiver and Release for myself and all guests included in the booking.